Hello! Welcome to my site. I hope you enjoy and like what you see and read and I hope that you will be back.
J E33 Alphabet Block n n-sf I Fonred gold e R for Royal

Friday, December 5, 2008

23 Things

I have really enjoyed this class. Some things were a little harder than others for me. 
I had fun doing all of the things. The funny thing is I almost withdrew from this class because I was making it a lot harder than what it was. I was overwhelmed at first because there were so many things to do. I am very glad Idid not drop out. Once I got determined and put everything else aside it has been a lot of fun and a lot of work. I have throughly enjoyed this class.

I think the google reader has been one of my favorites. I have read a lot of interesting things. I also love delicious. It has saved me some time. I have learned many different things. I would definitely take another class like this one. I will keep up my blog. It is fun and a good way to express the way you feel. I can also create a new one.

THANKS!!!!! I have learned so much. If you decide to do another one similar to Learning 2.0 please let me know....


1 comment:

Debbie said...

Congrats! I'm so glad you decided to "hang in there" and finish. You did great!

Followers