Hello! Welcome to my site. I hope you enjoy and like what you see and read and I hope that you will be back.
J E33 Alphabet Block n n-sf I Fonred gold e R for Royal

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thing #22

I like face book. I am not sure about myspace. My son had created me an account a while ago and now I cannot access it. I was not aware that so many nasty pictures were allowed. I only let him set me one up so I could look at his from time to time. I joined face book and you can click here for my profile. I think it is important as educators to know how social networking works so we can teach our kids the right way to use this great tool. It seems to me that people that use face book seem to be older and more respectful with what they use and how they talk to others. My space from what I have seen seems to most like a way to rebel against their parents. What I mean by this is they can create a my space account for free and put anything they want on there no matter how bad it is and there is not much parents can do because most of the time their parents do not know. I like the face book calendar. On my space I like the different choices you have as far as background. I also like the way face book is set up. I think the calendar on face book will be most useful to me. I personally cannot see an educational application for this site. I work with Kindergarten. Maybe if I was high school possibly.

No comments:

Followers