Hello! Welcome to my site. I hope you enjoy and like what you see and read and I hope that you will be back.
J E33 Alphabet Block n n-sf I Fonred gold e R for Royal

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thing #20

I have taken a class with the district on Google Docs and I loved it. There is so much you can do with them. My thoughts for documents were:

 1. Creating a spreadsheet of your students and their parents information.
    Like email, phone numbers, student ID and addresses.

2. Sending out information to your parents for parents night or for an        upcoming project their child will be doing.

3. When you are pushed for time and you need to have a meeting with your team then you can send them a document on your idea and let them add their thoughts or make changes where necessary.

No comments:

Followers