Hello! Welcome to my site. I hope you enjoy and like what you see and read and I hope that you will be back.
J E33 Alphabet Block n n-sf I Fonred gold e R for Royal

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thing #21

I really love igoogle. It was alot of fun creating it. I also liked the google calendar. It is really cool. The things you can do with it are great. I can definitely use it for my family. I also have children that is in band, choir, football, golf and will be in basketball. I can keep up with my classes on it as well. The igoogle is very useful. I can keep all the sports, games, a to go list and lots of other things. With the google calendar I can send my family email reminders of upcoming events or even add them to their calendars. That is so helpful.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

What is your igoogle header? I chose the Dolce & Gabanna leopard look. It's fun!

Followers